Please read the terms carefully before browsing or making a purchase from this website. The terms may have changed since your last visit to this site. Your current use of this website confirms your unconditional acceptance of the terms for your current use. only the terms in effect as of a use shall govern for that particular use. Each time you make use of the site, review the terms again in order to ensure that you are aware of and accept the then-current terms. If you do not accept the terms, do not use this website. You should print a copy of the Terms for future reference, since Terms may have changed since your last Use.
- These Terms shall govern your current Use of this website. These Terms supersede all terms and conditions that may have been published previously on this site.
- If you are not 18 years old, please ask your parents or other adults whether you are of age to use this website and to order goods and services from it. There may be local laws that make it inappropriate for you to use this site or make purchases from it. You and the adults whom you must consult are solely responsible for determining if you may use this site lawfully.
- These Terms are subject to change at any time without notice.
- You acknowledge that you do not rely on any representation and/or warranty that has not been made in accordance with the Terms.
- We attempt to ensure that information on this website is complete, accurate and current. Despite our efforts, the information on this website may occasionally be inaccurate, incomplete, or out of date.
- Descriptions, depictions, representations, and/or specifications for the products and services on offer at this website are intended as a guide only and only give a general approximation of the efficacy of the products.
- You shall use this website in a legal, honest, and inoffensive manner, in compliance with generally accepted internet usage practice from time to time, and in compliance with the prevailing standards of your own community.
- This website may offer online entertainment services that are adult in nature. It may contain graphic depictions and descriptions of explicit sexual activity and/or sell adult products. You acknowledge that you are aware of the nature of the content on this site, that you are not offended by it, and that you access this site voluntarily.
- These Terms are organized under titles in order to group information into user-friendly categories. The titles are not to be used for purposes of interpreting the Terms.
- We have the right to refuse to accept any orders placed for Hashmi Dawakhana products and services. Your order for products shall only be binding on us when you receive confirmation that a product has shipped. If we refuse your order, your money will be returned in full.
- You are responsible for the accuracy of all information you provide that is necessary for us to process your order and/or ship your order to the correct location. If an order has not been shipped, or shipped to an incorrect location due to such inaccuracy, you alone are responsible.
- The provision of products and services is subject to availability. If products are out of stock, we will inform you as soon as possible. You will be given the option of waiting until the products are in stock or of canceling your order.
- Dates for delivery are estimates only and are not guaranteed. Time is not of the essence in relation to such dates. They are also subject to any matter beyond our reasonable control.
- If a delivery requires a signature to confirm receipt, it is your responsibility to ensure that there is someone at the delivery address to sign for the products when delivered. It is also your responsibility to collect the products from any postal collection depot and/or arrange an alternative delivery date if you are not available to sign for the products.
- Any products purchased are for personal use only. The products cannot be resold and cannot be given to any third party.
- The availability of this website may be outside our control and in the hands of third party providers. We cannot guarantee the level of availability of this site for your orders or other Use.
- We are not responsible for safe delivery of goods because we do not ship the products directly. If the products are not delivered, arrive late, or are damaged in transit, you must take this up with the carrier. We will provide you with their contact details upon request.
- Payment is due at the time you place your order.
- We do not accept your order until we receive notice from our credit card merchant that your payment has been authorized and/or we have received payment in full in cleared funds.
- If for any reason payment in full is not made, we may withhold or suspend delivery of the products.
- The word Liability as used in the Terms means any and all damages, claims, proceedings, actions, awards, expenses, costs and other losses.
- Hashmi Dawakhana makes no warranties for the products sold on this website. Hashmi Dawakhana makes no representation about the suitability of the products on this site for any purpose. all such products are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, express or implied. Hashmi Dawakhana specifically disclaims all warranties and conditions of any kind with respect to the products on this site, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and non-infringement.
- The representations, views, opinions, statements, and recommendations on this site are based on representations and conclusions by third parties including third-party scientific and medical researchers, customers providing testimonials, expert endorsers, and information from suppliers, participants on internet forums, and authors who publish literature about the products’ ingredients and their efficacy. Hashmi Dawakhana does not itself represent or endorse the accuracy, correctness, or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement, or other information displayed, uploaded, or distributed through the site, and expressly disclaims liability for all such representations. You acknowledge that any reliance on any such opinion, advice, statement, or information will be at your sole risk. The materials on this site are transmitted and distributed “as is” and appear on the site without express or implied warranties of any kind.
- Hashmi Dawakhana shall not be liable for any damage to, or any viruses that may infect, your computer, telecommunication equipment, or other property caused by or arising from your access to, use of, or browsing this website, or you’re downloading of any information or materials from this website.
- We disclaim all liability for product defect or failure claims that are due to normal wear, product misuse, abuse, product modification, improper product selection, non-compliance with any codes, or misappropriation.
- Hashmi Dawakhana urges you to seek the advice of a physician or other competent medical practitioner before using the products offered on or through this website, since you may be taking a medication or other dietary supplements, or may have a medical condition that makes this product inappropriate for your use. Hashmi Dawakhana disclaims all liability for any injury or illness that you sustain as the result of not soliciting such advice, as a result of having received incomplete or inaccurate advice, or as a result of having any adverse physical reaction whether or not you first consulted with a medical practitioner.
- Hashmi Dawakhana disclaims all liability for representations and warranties made on other websites about the products and services on offer at this website if such other representations and warranties are inconsistent with representations and warranties made on this website.
- These disclaimers and exclusions apply to all content, merchandise, and services available on or through this site.
- The foregoing limitations of liability do not apply to the extent prohibited by law. Please refer to your local laws for any such prohibitions.
- By virtue of copyright, trademark, international treaties, and other laws, the entire contents of this website are owned by Hashmi Dawakhana. You may not forward or copy any portion of this for any purpose other than your own personal reference.
- Certain trademarks, trade names, service marks, graphics, photographs, and logos used or displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks, trade names, service marks, graphics, photographs, or logos belonging solely to Hashmi Dawakhana or its affiliates. In addition, the arrangement and design of these elements on our website, and the underlying source code, are the sole property of Hashmi Dawakhana. You are forbidden from copying or using these in any manner without the written permission of Hashmi Dawakhana or other owner.